Zortrax Resin Pro 500 ml for Zortrax Inkspire 3D printer
Zortrax Resin PRO is an epoxy-based 3D printing photopolymer that offers the same sharp edges, high detail, and short curing times as Zortrax Resin BASIC, but also has improved resistance to impacts and bending. Zortrax Resin PRO features fast curing times (cure with 405 nm wavelength UV light), and is an excellent choice for producing functional parts and tools, as well as heavy-duty prototypes and mechanical parts.
Specification & Performance
- Volume: 500 ml
- High accuracy and smooth surface finish
- Improved resistance to impact and bending
- Compatible Printer: Zortrax Inkspire
- Application: Functional parts & heavy duty prototyping
To maintain the most affordable prices for Zortrax consumables and spare parts, you must place a minimum order of $100.00 for these items. It can be any combination of Zortrax filaments and spare parts.
Resin Use Recommendations
- Avoid sun light exposure.
- After printing, store used resin in closed and opaque bottle.
- DO NOT mix fresh resin and used resin.
- Shake or stir resin properly to avoid pigment separation.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do your best to wear gloves, goggles and a long sleeve shirt during usage of resin. Wash hands after every operation.
- DO NOT swallow resin. Go to hospital if ingested.
- Avoid eye contact by resin. Rinse with water and go to hospital if resin contacts eyes.
- Resin might cause slight skin irritation. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin has a slight odor. We strongly recommend to use under ventilated conditions.
- Keep resin at room temperature (15 - 35 Celsius) and dry conditions
- Keep resin away from children
We Also Recommend
ZMORPH Fab Multi-Tool 3D Printer Bundle Box - Includes Dual Extruder and Thick Paste Extruder