Zortrax Resin Basic 500 ml for Zortrax Inkspire 3D printer
Zortrax Resin BASIC is an epoxy-based 3D printing photopolymer that achieves high detail and precision thanks to its low shrinkage. Resin BASIC features fast curing times (cure with 405 nm wavelength UV light). Once cured, it is easily painted with commonly-used paints. Models printed with Zortrax Resin BASIC offer sharp edges and smooth surfaces, making it an ideal material for a wide range of 3D printing applications, including electronics casings, functional prototypes, exhibition models, and end-use parts.
Specification & Performance
- Volume: 500 ml
- High accuracy and smooth surface finish
- Compatible Printer: Zortrax Inkspire
- Application: General modeling & prototyping
To maintain the most affordable prices for Zortrax consumables and spare parts, you must place a minimum order of $100.00 for these items. It can be any combination of Zortrax filaments and spare parts.
Resin Use Recommendations
- Avoid sun light exposure.
- After printing, store used resin in closed and opaque bottle.
- DO NOT mix fresh resin and used resin.
- Shake or stir resin properly to avoid pigment separation.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do your best to wear gloves, goggles and a long sleeve shirt during usage of resin. Wash hands after every operation.
- DO NOT swallow resin. Go to hospital if ingested.
- Avoid eye contact by resin. Rinse with water and go to hospital if resin contacts eyes.
- Resin might cause slight skin irritation. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin has a slight odor. We strongly recommend to use under ventilated conditions.
- Keep resin at room temperature (15 - 35 Celsius) and dry conditions
- Keep resin away from children
We Also Recommend
ZMORPH Fab Multi-Tool 3D Printer Bundle Box - Includes Dual Extruder and Thick Paste Extruder