Zortrax Inkspire UV LCD Resin 3D Printer
The UV LCD technology in Zortrax Inkspire relies on a high-resolution LCD screen with UV LED backlighting to solidify photopolymers layer by layer. With 50x50 microns XY resolution and 25 microns minimal layer height it is up to 9x more precise than leading SLA 3D printers. Because the entire layer is projected onto the photopolymer’s surface all at once, it is also up to 8x faster. Microscopic precision makes Zortrax Inkspire perfect for engineers, designers, jewelers or dental prosthetists.
For additional details about Zortrax's UV LCD technology please download the Zortrax Inkspire product brochure.
ZORTRAX INKSPIRE UV LCD RESIN 3D PRINTER FEATURES:
- Zortrax's UV LCD Technology - UV LCD resin 3D printing is up to 8x faster and 9x more precise than SLA 3D printing.
- Precision and Detail - Inkspire's 50 x 50 micron pixel size (XY) and 25 micron minimal layer height means that you can produce 3D printed models with amazing detail, and layers so fine they can't be detected by the eye
- Build Volume - up to 5.2×2.9×6.9 inch (132×74×175 mm)
- Scalable Production Capabilities - Unlike SLA and DLP resin 3D printers, Inkspire maintains its constant high speed of operation and accuracy regardless of how much of the workspace is used, making it a scalable solution for 3D printing farms engaged in short-run manufacturing.
- Network Connectivity - In addition to its USB port, the Inkspire offers network connectivity through Wifi and Ethernet for remote management and monitoring from devices on the same network.
- Free license of Z-Suite
- Resin system - The printer works with dedicated Zortrax resins but is compatible with most commercially available LCD, DLP and SLA UV 405 nm resins.
- Intuitive User Interface - 4 inch IPS 800 x 480 touchscreen control panel
- 1-year warranty - Zortrax offers a one-year warranty for all products except consumables and components, which include paraLED, LCD screen, FEP film and the building platform.
Build Volume (W×D×H): 5.2 x 2.9 x 6.9 inch / 132 x 74 x 175 mm
Machine Size (W×D×H): 8.3 x 8.3 x 16.5 inch / 210 x 210 x 420 mm
Print Technology: UV LCD
XY Resolution: 50x50 µm
Z Resolution (Layer Height): 25, 50, 100 µm
Print Speed: 20-36 mm/hr
Supported Materials: The Zortrax Inkspire has dedicated resins including, Zortrax Resin BASIC, Zortrax Resin PRO, Zortrax Resin FLEXIBLE, Zortrax Resin DENTAL Model and is also compatible with other 405nm UV resins.
Connectivity: Ethernet, WiFi, USB
Net Weight: 7.6 kg
Device Weight: 9.2 kg
Power Supply Input: 110 V ~ 5.9 A 50/60 Hz 240 V ~ 2.5A 50/60 Hz
Power: Max 50 W
Slicing Software: Z-Suite
Supported File Types: .stl, .obj, .dxf, .3mf, .zcodex
Supported File Formats: .cws, .zcodex
Supported OS: Mac OS X / Windows 7 and newer versions
User Interface: 4-inch IPS 800 x 480 touch screen
Network: Wi-Fi, Ethernet
Ports: RJ45, USB
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, amazon, Wayfair)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
3D Printers 4 All and Zortrax are committed to giving you the best customer service. Please find links here to important manuals, guides, technical information and informative videos.
Zortrax Inkspire Overview
Zortrax Inkspire Unboxing
Zortrax Inkspire - Time lapse Printing a Dental Model
We Also Recommend
ZMORPH Fab Multi-Tool 3D Printer Bundle Box - Includes Dual Extruder and Thick Paste Extruder