Zortrax M300 Dual Large Volume Dual Extrusion 3D Printer
The Zortrax M300 Dual is a dual extruder, large volume desktop 3D printer that produces industrial quality models. Thanks to its LPD Plus dual extrusion system that prints supports using water soluble material, the M300 Dual can handle 3D printing large models with intricate internal geometries. A single-extrusion mode is available for jobs where you decide water soluble supports are not needed, and when enabled, the printer performs just like a standard M300 Plus.
The M300 Dual also features a blackout response system that automatically saves the position of the printing head in the event of a power failure, and resumes the print when power is restored. M300 Dual offers users the option of printing on perforated, glass, or other compatible build-platforms, all of which can be automatically calibrated with its new capacitive displacement sensor. The M300 Dual prints with a range of dedicated Zortrax Z-Filament materials, and also fully supports third-party alternative materials in both dual and single extrusion modes.
Zortrax M300 Dual 3D PRINTER FEATURES:
- Dual Extrusion - LPD plus dual extrusion technology allows for printing with water soluble support material
- Desktop Build Volume - up to 10.4×10.4×11.8 inch | 265×265×300 mm
- Resolution - 0.10-0.30 mm layer thickness
- Build Plate System - Perforated or glass, heated and removable. M300 Dual's glass build plate allows for 3D printing without a raft, giving models a clean, smooth bottom surface. The perforated plate promotes the adhesion of the model to the build surface
- Wide Variety of Compatible Filament Materials - Single extrusion materials: Z-ULTRAT, Z-PETG, Z-GLASS, Z-PLA, Z-NYLON. Dual extrusion materials: Z-PETG, Z-PLA, Z-ULTRAT Plus, Z-SUPPORT Premium. The M300 Dual also supports a variety of third party filaments.
- Material End Detection - M300 Dual automatically pauses the print when filament runs out, gets jammed or if the nozzle clogs.
- Intuitive User Interface - Graphic touchscreen interface for user-friendly operation
- Z-Suite 2 software -
- Intuitive Modeling: Just upload your 3D file and Z-Suite 2 will convert the model to a ready-to-print state.
- Wall detection: Z-Suite displays walls that are too thin.
- Multiple infill options: Different fill patterns to optimize durability and material usage
- Editable support structures
- Remote Monitoring - watch the M300 Dual print from your computer
- Optional HEPA Air Filtration - catches over 99% of 3D printing emissions, including ultra fine particles and a carbon filter eliminates unpleasant smells
- 1-year warranty - The manufacturer warrants that the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship (the “Limited Warranty”) for a period of twelve (12) ] months from the date of delivery.
Build Volume* (W×D×H) :
Machine Size (W×D×H): 18.9×22.7×26.2 in / 480×576×665 mm with spool
Print Technology: LDP (Layer Plastic Deposition)/FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
Print Head System: Dual Nozzle
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
Minimum Wall Thickness: 400 microns
Max Nozzle Temperature: 310 ºC
Build Plate: Perforated or Glass heated plate
Max Build Plate Temperature: 105 ℃
Build Plate Leveling: Auto Leveling
Supported Materials: Single extrusion materials: Z-ULTRAT, Z-PETG, Z-GLASS, Z-PLA, Z-NYLON. Dual extrusion materials: Z-PETG, Z-PLA, Z-ULTRAT Plus, Z-SUPPORT Premium and compatibility with third party materials
Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
Print/Pause Resume: yes
Power Out Recovery: yes
Operating Ambient Temperature: 20-30 ºC
Storage Temperature: 0 to 35℃
Technical Certifications: CE, FCC, ICC, RCM
Filters: optional HEPA and carbon filters
Net Weight: 30 kg
Packaged Weight: 50 kg
Power Supply Input: 110-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz @ 2.5 - 5.9 A
Power: Max 400 W
Slicing Software: Z Suite
Supported File Types: .stl, .obj, .dxf, .3mf
Supported OS: Mac OS X / Windows 7 and newer versions
Machine Code Type: Zcodex
User Interface: 4.0-inch IPS 800 x 480
Network: Wi-Fi, Ethernet
Logic Controller: Quad Core
Ports: USB Device, USB Host, Ethernet
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, amazon, Wayfair)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
3D Printers 4 All and Zortrax are committed to giving you the best customer service. Please find links here to important manuals, guides, technical information and informative videos.
Zortrax M300 Dual 3D Printer Unboxing
M300 Dual Printing without a Raft