Zortrax M200 Plus High Performance 3D Printer
The Zortrax M200 Plus 3D printer, is a system that was developed with industrial grade construction that minimizes maintenance costs and guarantees repeatable, dimensionally accurate results. Along with it's plug-and-play setup and additional new features that make the 3D printing experience even better this printer can be used in various industries and settings such as education, health care and aerospace. The ability to create wireless 3D printing networks, with multiple M200 Plus printers managed and monitored from a single workstation, is an extremely exciting feature, making the M200 Plus an ideal solution with scalability for any school's 3D printing lab or a rapid manufacturing 3D printer farm.
Zortrax M200 3D PRINTER FEATURES:
- Single Extrusion
- Desktop Build Volume - up to 7.9×7.9×7.1 inch | 200×200×180 mm
- Resolution - 0.09-0.39 mm layer thickness
- Build Plate System - Perforated, heated and removable
- Wide Variety of Compatible Filament Materials - Zortrax offers Z-ABS, Z-HIPS, Z-ULTRAT, Z-PETG, Z-GLASS, Z-ESD, Z-PLA Pro, Z-ASA Pro, Z-PCABS, Z-SEMIFLEX, Z-FLEX, Z-NYLON, and Z-PHA. The M200 Plus also supports flex-type materials and a variety of third party filaments.
- Material End Detection - M200 Plus automatically pauses the print when filament runs out.
- Intuitive User Interface - new graphic touchscreen interface for user-friendly operation
- Z-Suite 2 software -
- Intuitive Modeling: Just upload your 3D file and Z-Suite 2 will convert the model to a ready-to-print state.
- Wall detection: Z-Suite displays walls that are too thin.
- Multiple infill options: Different fill patterns to optimize durability and material usage
- Editable support structures
- Remote Monitoring - watch the M200 Plus print from your computer
- Optional HEPA Air Filtration - catches over 99% of 3D printing emissions, including ultra fine particles and a carbon filter eliminates unpleasant smells
- 1-year warranty - The manufacturer warrants that the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship (the “Limited Warranty”) for a period of twelve (12) ] months from the date of delivery.
Build Volume* (W×D×H) :
Machine Size (W×D×H): 13.8×14.2×19.9 in / 350×330×505 mm with spool
Print Technology: LDP (Layer Plastic Deposition)/FFF (Fused Filament Fabrication)
Print Head System: Single Nozzle
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
XYZ Axis Accuracy: +/- 1.5 microns
Max Z-Axis Resolution: 390 microns
Print Head Travel Speed: max 200 mm/s
Max Nozzle Temperature: 290 ºC
Build Plate: Perforated and heated plate
Max Build Plate Temperature: 105 ℃
Build Plate Leveling: Auto Leveling
Supported Materials: Available materials: Z-ABS, Z-HIPS, Z-ULTRAT, Z-PETG, Z-GLASS, Z-ESD, Z-PLA Pro, Z-ASA Pro, Z-PCABS, Z-SEMIFLEX and compatibility with third party materials
Connectivity: USB, Ethernet, Wi-Fi
Print/Pause Resume: yes
Operating Ambient Temperature: 20-30 ºC
Storage Temperature: 0 to 35℃
Technical Certifications: CE, FCC, ICC, RCM
Filters: HEPA and carbon filters
Net Weight: 21 kg
Packaged Weight: 23.5 kg
Power Supply Input: 110-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz @ 2.5 - 5.9 A
Power: Max 320 W
Slicing Software: Z Suite
Supported File Types: .stl, .obj, .dxf, .3mf
Supported OS: Mac OS X / Windows 7 and newer versions
Machine Code Type: GCODE
User Interface: 4.0-inch IPS 800 x 480
Network: Wi-Fi, Ethernet
Logic Controller: Quad Core
Ports: USB Device, USB Host, Ethernet
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, amazon, Wayfair)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
3D Printers 4 All and Zortrax are committed to giving you the best customer service. Please find links here to important manuals, guides, technical information and informative videos.
Unboxing Zortrax M200 Plus 3D Printer
M200 Plus Firmware and Hardware Features