Zortrax Resin Flexible 500 ml for Zortrax Inkspire 3D printer
Zortrax Resin FLEXIBLE is an elastic, epoxy-based photopolymer resin for use with the Zortrax Inkspire 3D printer. Resin FLEXIBLE 3D prints models with smooth surfaces finish, high level of detail, and sharp edges. Its shore hardness stands at 60 D and its elongation and break amounts to 19%. Resin FLEXIBLE's low shrinkage and short curing times, as well as Z-SUITE software's preset material profile for Inkspire, make Zortrax Resin FLEXIBLE an easy material to work with. Just use the default settings for Resin FLEXIBLE in Z-SUITE, and start printing.
Specification & Performance
- Volume: 500 ml
- High accuracy and smooth surface finish
- Shore hardness 60D, 19% elongation at break
- Compatible Printer: Zortrax Inkspire
- Application: Functional parts that require elasticity or soft texture
Resin Use Recommendations
- Avoid sun light exposure.
- After printing, store used resin in closed and opaque bottle.
- DO NOT mix fresh resin and used resin.
- Shake or stir resin properly to avoid pigment separation.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do your best to wear gloves, goggles and a long sleeve shirt during usage of resin. Wash hands after every operation.
- DO NOT swallow resin. Go to hospital if ingested.
- Avoid eye contact by resin. Rinse with water and go to hospital if resin contacts eyes.
- Resin might cause slight skin irritation. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin has a slight odor. We strongly recommend to use under ventilated conditions.
- Keep resin at room temperature (15 - 35 Celsius) and dry conditions
- Keep resin away from children