Zortrax Resin Dental Model 500 ml for Zortrax Inkspire 3D printer
Zortrax Resin DENTAL is a precise dental resin for 3D printing with Zortrax Inkspire 3D printers. Its low shrinkage and high level of detail give Zortrax Resin DENTAL the precision necessary for accurate modeling of teeth and gums. Use Zortrax Resin DENTAL with your Inkspire 3D printer to produce models of teeth and gums, as well as prototypes of dentures, crowns, and bridges.
Zortrax Resin DENTAL is not intended for intraoral use.
Specification & Performance
- Volume: 500 ml
- High accuracy, surface inaccuracies < 100-150 microns
- Similar finish and texture to traditional gypsum models
- Very low shrinkage 1% - 3%
- Compatible Printer: Zortrax Inkspire
- Application: Digital dentistry
Resin Use Recommendations
- Avoid sun light exposure.
- After printing, store used resin in closed and opaque bottle.
- DO NOT mix fresh resin and used resin.
- Shake or stir resin properly to avoid pigment separation.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do your best to wear gloves, goggles and a long sleeve shirt during usage of resin. Wash hands after every operation.
- DO NOT swallow resin. Go to hospital if ingested.
- Avoid eye contact by resin. Rinse with water and go to hospital if resin contacts eyes.
- Resin might cause slight skin irritation. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin has a slight odor. We strongly recommend to use under ventilated conditions.
- Keep resin at room temperature (15 - 35 Celsius) and dry conditions
- Keep resin away from children