Raydent Surgical Guide Resin 1000 ml for Zortrax Inkspire 3D printer
Raydent Surgical Guide Resin produces 3D printed models with high dimensional accuracy to guarantee precise placement of implants or guidance for tools used by a dentist. Surgical guides 3D printed with Raydent Surgical Guide Resin are translucent for improved visibility during the procedure. The material's low viscosity and water-resistance make guides easy to wash if necessary.
Please note that all models 3D printed with Raydent Surgical Guide Resin must be sterilized prior to intraoral use.
Specification & Performance
- Volume: 1000 ml
- Class I biocompatibility, certified safe for transient intraoral use
- Translucent for better visibility during procedure
- Water resistant can be washed and disinfected prior to intraoral use
- Compatible Printer: Zortrax Inkspire
- Application: Digital dentistry
Resin Use Recommendations
- Avoid sun light exposure.
- After printing, store used resin in closed and opaque bottle.
- DO NOT mix fresh resin and used resin.
- Shake or stir resin properly to avoid pigment separation.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do your best to wear gloves, goggles and a long sleeve shirt during usage of resin. Wash hands after every operation.
- DO NOT swallow resin. Go to hospital if ingested.
- Avoid eye contact by resin. Rinse with water and go to hospital if resin contacts eyes.
- Resin might cause slight skin irritation. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin has a slight odor. We strongly recommend to use under ventilated conditions.
- Keep resin at room temperature (15 - 35 Celsius) and dry conditions
- Keep resin away from children