ZMORPH Fab All-In-One Multi-Tool 3D Printer
INDUSTRIAL GRADE DESKTOP SYSTEM INCLUDING 3D PRINTING, CNC AND LASER CUTTING/ENGRAVING
ZMorph's Fab All-In-One Multi-Tool 3D Printer includes three tools in one device, making it an ideal solution for makers, technology education, rapid prototyping, and more. It comes with interchangeable SMART toolheads for single material 3D printing, CNC milling, and laser engraving and cutting, making the ZMorph Fab the most versatile and reliable all-in-one 3D printer on the market today.
The ZMorph Fab All-In-One comes with some exciting enhancements:
- HEPA/Carbon air filtration - Fab's combination of HEPA/Carbon filters remove particles and fumes when 3D printing, laser cutting and engraving. When it's time to change the filter, Fab lets you know.
SMART toolheads - Changing workflows in Zmorph Fab is fast and easy with automatic toolhead detection. Switching tools takes just a few easy steps and no more than a minute. You can work right away without extra tinkering. This 3D printer set includes the single material 1.75mm plastic extruder toolhead. Additional toolheads for dual extrusion 3D printing, CNC milling, laser printing and engraving, and experimental thick paste extrusion are sold separately.
- Improved CNC environment - Zmorph Fab is equipped with an upgraded, professional CNC worktable that allows simple and safe material mounting. Safely work with various shapes and sizes of different materials. Zmorph’s Software now features CAM-standard workflow for CNC procedures with STEP operations, the ability to change the tool within one G-code, and path visualization
- Industrial quality in a desktop machine - Fab features the sturdy construction required to handle the precision and stresses of both 3D printing and CNC operations. Fab's heavy duty aluminum plates provide amazing rigidity, and keep electronics safe from dust and leftovers from CNC machining, while the reinforced cartesian XZ-head motion system with dual glass-fiber reinforced belts and industry standard electronics provide reliable and repeatable results.
ZMORPH FAB All-In-One 3D PRINTER FEATURES:
- Toolheads - 3D Printing, CNC and Laser cutting/engraving all in a single desktop machine. Optional toolheads, Dual Plastic Extruder and Thick Paste Extruder
- Desktop Build Volume - up to 9.25×9.8×6.5 inch | 235×250×165 mm (toolhead dependent)
- Resolution - 0.05-0.4 mm layer thickness
- 3D Print Build Plate System - Heated worktable: super-flat, precisely machined working table with exchangeable borosilicate glass sheets.
- CNC Worktable for milling and cutting
- Wide Variety of Compatible Filament Materials - ZMORPH Fab works with almost all 3D printing materials on the market. The system is compatible with advanced materials like ABS and derivatives, PLA and derivatives, PVA, PET, ASA, Nylon, HIPS, Thermochrome, TPU, and Flex materials
- Interchangeability - Toolheads and worktables that are easily interchangeable
- Intuitive User Interface - ZMoprh Fab is equipped with a 3.5" color touch screen.
- Auto Bed Calibration - Auto bed leveling performed by the printer. (Manual available)
- Voxelizer all-in-one digital fabrication software that features 3D printing, CNC, and laser workflows, 3D filters, image mapping, advanced preset control, boolean operations, and support for .stl, .obj, .step, .dxf, .png, .bmp files
- ZMorph Materials Library - the most comprehensive materials usability and technical specification catalogue on the market today covering over 50 materials for the ZMorph Fab's FDM 3D printing, CNC, and Laser capabilities.
- Enclosed build chamber for temperature stability and safety
- 1-year warranty - The manufacturer warrants that the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship (the “Limited Warranty”) for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of delivery.
Build Volume* (W×D×H) :
Machine Size (W×D×H): 20.5×19.7×22.4 in / 520 x 500 x 570 mm with spool holder
Print Technology: FFF - Fused Filament Fabrication
Print Head System: Single Nozzle with single and dual extrusion capabilities
Nozzle Diameter: 0.3 mm (0.2 and 0.4 mm available)
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm (3.0 mm capable)
XYZ Step Size: 14, 14, 0.6 microns
Print Head Travel Speed: 40 – 120 mm/s
CNC Head Work Speed: 0.10 – 20 mm/s (Max Travel Speed 120 mm/s)
Laser Head Work Speed: 15 mm/s (Max Travel Speed 120 mm/s)
Max Nozzle Temperature: 250 ºC
Build Plate: Borosilicate glass
Max Build Plate Temperature: 115 ℃
Build Plate Leveling: Auto Leveling + Manual Adjustment
Supported Filament Materials: PLA / ABS / PET / Nylon / PVA / HIPS / ASA /TPE / PP / PC / PMMA / PC/ABS along with third party filaments
CNC and Laser Materials: Please see the ZMorph Fab Full Technical Specification Sheet
Connectivity: USB, Ethernet and SD card
Noise Emission (Acoustic): Silent X and Y stepper drivers - reducing motor noise by 50%
Operating Ambient Temperature: 15-30 ºC, 20-70% RH non-condensing
Storage Temperature: -10 to 40℃, 15-95% RH non-condensing
Technical Certifications: CE, RoHS
Full Set Weight: 28.7 kg
Power Supply Input: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz @ 2-4 A
Power: Max 350 W (220 W with single head extruder)
Slicing Software: Voxelizer
Supported File Types: .stl, .obj, .step, .dxf, .png, .bmp
Supported OS: Windows 7/10 64-bit or higher or macOS 10.13 or higher
Machine Code Type: GCODE
User Interface: 3.5-inch touch screen
Ports: USB, Ethernet, SD card
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, amazon, Wayfair)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
3D Printers 4 All and ZMorph are committed to giving you the best customer service. Please find links here to important manuals, guides, technical information and informative videos.
ZMorph FAB overview
ZMorph FAB unboxing
ZMorph FAB materials
We Also Recommend
ZMORPH Fab Multi-Tool 3D Printer Bundle Box - Includes Dual Extruder and Thick Paste Extruder