Sindoh 3DWOX 2X 3D Printer
Continuing with the evolution of the 3DWOX line of printers the 2X offers dual extruder functionality to create multi color and multi material models.
SINDOH 3DWOX 2X 3D PRINTER FEATURES:
- Dual Extrusion
- Desktop Build Volume - up to 8.9×7.9×11.8 inch | 228×200×300 mm
- Resolution - 0.05-0.4 mm layer thickness
- Build Plate System - The build plate is made of heat-conductive metal material whose heated bed structure reduces warping and improves print quality. The flexible plate allows for strong adhesion during the build and easy part removal.
- Wide Variety of Compatible Filament Materials - Sindoh offers PLA, ABS, Flexible and PVA material in a variety of colors. The 3DWOX 2X also supports a variety of open source materials.
- Auto load - Just insert the cartridge and you’re done.
- Intuitive User Interface - 3DWOX 2X is equipped with a 5.0" full color touch screen.
- Assisted Bed Leveling - Auto leveling measurement performed by the printer displays clear instructions for the user to make accurate manual adjustments to set the perfect level.
- Remote Monitoring - Simply install the 3DWOX mobile app on your phone or tablet to watch the print progress from anywhere.
- HEPA Air Filtration - 2 HEPA filters that will absorb any dust created during printing.
- 1-year warranty - The manufacturer warrants that the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship (the “Limited Warranty”) for a period of twelve (12) ] months from the date of delivery.
Build Volume* (W×D×H) :
Machine Size (W×D×H): 19.3×18.3×22.6 in / 490×466×573 mm
Print Technology: FFF - Fused Filament Fabrication
Print Head System: Dual Nozzle
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
Print Head Travel Speed: 25 – 200 mm/s
Max Nozzle Temperature: 250 ºC
Build Plate: Flexible metallic heating bed
Max Build Plate Temperature: 110 ℃
Heated Bed Material: XXX
Build Plate Leveling: Auto Leveling Measurement + Manual Adjustment
Supported Materials: PLA / ABS / Flexible / PVA* / PETG / ASA and others. Cartridges have auto load and unload functionality.
*PVA material requires a PVA specific nozzle
Connectivity: USB Flash Drive, Ethernet, WiFi, USB Cable
Noise Emission (Acoustic): ＜45 dB(A) when printing
Operating Ambient Temperature: 16-29 ºC, 20-70% RH non-condensing
Storage Temperature: -30 to 50℃, 15-95% RH non-condensing
Technical Certifications: CB, CE, FCC, RoHS
Filters: 2 HEPA filters
Net Weight: 31 kg
Power Supply Input: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz @ 3.8 A
Power: Max 350 W
Slicing Software: 3DWOX Desktop Slicing S/W, Sindoh Cloud Slicer
Supported File Types: stl, ply, obj, G-Code, amf
Supported OS: Windows 7 or above, Mac OSX 10.10 or above (Note - Standard VGA driver on operating system, or a graphics card that doesn't support OpenGL 2.0, may cause unknown error in 3DWOX Desktop)
Machine Code Type: GCODE
Additional Features: Voice Guidance, Solidworks Add In 2016, Autodesk TinkerCAD
User Interface: 5.0-inch touch screen
Network: Wi-Fi, Ethernet
Ports: USB Device, USB Host, Ethernet
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, amazon, Wayfair)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
3D Printers 4 All and Sindoh are committed to giving you the best customer service. Please find links here to important manuals, guides, technical information and informative videos.
Open Material Tutorial
How to Print Using Dual Nozzles
How to Print Two Colors
Printing Spiral Cube with PVA Filament