SINDOH Casting Green Resin Bottle 1L for Sindoh A1+ 3D printer
Sindoh Casting Green resin is great for printing dental and jewelry mold castings.
Specification & Performance
- Volume: 1.0 L
- Property: High resolution for intricate geometry
- Compatible Printer: Sindoh A1+ 3D Printer
- Application: dental and jewelry molds
Resin Use Recommendations
- Avoid sun light exposure.
- After printing, store used resin in closed and opaque bottle.
- DO NOT mix fresh resin and used resin.
- Shake or stir resin properly to avoid pigment separation.
- DO NOT dump resin. Please cure resin and treat/recycle it as general plastics garbage.
- Do your best to wear gloves, goggles and a long sleeve shirt during usage of resin. Wash hands after every operation.
- DO NOT swallow resin. Go to hospital if ingested.
- Avoid eye contact by resin. Rinse with water and go to hospital if resin contacts eyes.
- Resin might cause slight skin irritation. Stop using it if allergy occurred.
- Resin has a slight odor. We strongly recommend to use under ventilated conditions.
- Keep resin at room temperature (15 - 35 Celsius) and dry conditions
- Keep resin away from children