SINDOH 3DWOX 7X Large Format 3D Printer
Do you need to print a large model? The 3DWOX 7X is a large format, industrial grade 3D printer with a maximum build volume of 380mm x 390mm x 450mm and can generate the finest model detail in the large format FDM/FFF market.
SINDOH 3DWOX 7X 3D PRINTER FEATURES:
- Independent Dual Extrusion - Two Independent dual nozzles and two cartridges provide better performance. A mixture of two colors and two materials allows a variety of outputs to match the desired style.
- Large Format Build Volume - up to 15×15.4×17.7 inch | 380×390×450 mm
- High Resolution - 0.05-0.4 mm layer thickness, internal insulation improves the print quality when using ABS materials and Direct Mode enhances the print quality of flexible materials
- Build Plate System - The build plate is made of heat-conductive metal material whose heated bed structure reduces warping and improves print quality. The flexible plate allows for strong adhesion during the build and easy part removal.
- Wide Variety of Compatible Filament Materials - Sindoh offers PLA , ABS and Flexible material in a variety of colors. Flexible material creates opportunities for a wide range of professional applications. You can use the water-soluble PVA material for prints requiring added support. The 7X also supports a variety of open source materials.
- Intuitive User Interface - 7X is equipped with a 10.1" full color touch screen and a convenient voice support user guide. Over 100 items are available on voice support such as power, booting, start and completion of the product, and trouble shooting so that the user can quickly solve any problem.
- Auto Bed Leveling - Full auto leveling using advanced sensors makes printing easier. Our system calculates even very small inclinations of the bed while the output is being printed, improving overall print quality.
- HEPA Air Filtration - The 7X includes four H13 grade HEPA filters which can remove 99.95% of fine particles over 0.3㎛ for seamless use in office and research spaces.
- 1-year warranty - The manufacturer warrants that the product will be free from defects in materials and workmanship (the “Limited Warranty”) for a period of twelve (12) ] months from the date of delivery.
Build Volume* (W×D×H) :
Machine Size (W×D×H): 34.0×31.9×66.5 in / 864×810×1690 mm
Print Technology: FFF - Fused Filament Fabrication
Print Head System: Independent Dual Nozzle (standard and wear resistant nozzle available)
Nozzle Diameter: 0.4 mm
Filament Diameter: 1.75 mm
Print Head Travel Speed: 25 – 200 mm/s
Max Nozzle Temperature: 250 ºC
Build Plate: Flexible metallic heating bed
Max Build Plate Temperature: 110 ℃
Heated Bed Material: Two sided (side A - general purpose, side B - high temp)
Build Plate Leveling: Full auto leveling
Supported Materials: PLA / ABS / Flexible / PVA (water soluble) / PETG / ASA and others. Cartridges have auto load and unload functionality.
Connectivity: USB 3.0 Device / USB 2.0 Host, Ethernet (1G), Wi-Fi
Noise Emission (Acoustic): ＜55 dB(A) when printing
Operating Ambient Temperature: 16-29 ºC, 20-70% RH non-condensing
Storage Temperature: -30 to 40℃, 15-85% RH non-condensing
Technical Certifications: CB, CE, FCC, RoHS
Filters: 4 - H13 grade HEPA filters
Net Weight: 170 kg
Power Supply Input: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz @ 9.5 A
Power: Max 1000 W
Slicing Software: 3DWOX Desktop Slicing S/W
Supported File Types: stl, ply, obj, G-Code(RepRap), amf
Supported OS: Windows 7 or above, Mac OSX 10.10 or above
Machine Code Type: GCODE
User Interface: 10.1-inch touch screen
Network: Wi-Fi, Ethernet
Ports: USB Device, USB Host, Ethernet
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price than us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date we will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, amazon, Wayfair)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
3D Printers 4 All and Sindoh are committed to giving you the best customer service. Please find links here to important manuals, guides, technical information and informative videos.
We Also Recommend
ZMORPH Fab Multi-Tool 3D Printer Bundle Box - Includes Dual Extruder and Thick Paste Extruder